Saturday, February 23, 2008

second in a series of Tamara's ramblings

Well here ya go, its been several weeks since I last posted here. I was going to try and post regularly but just like everything else in my life lately, it's a hit or miss. I am really excited though since I last wrote here, I have been able to talk to both of my granddaughters on the webcam. Technology is amazing, even though I am so far away, I get a chance to see and hear them just like I was in the room with them. It really makes my day to be able to talk to each of them. I sure miss being there but this is really the next best thing and what is better is that they can see me so they know who I am not just some picture on a wall. Another thing I am excited about is Richard is finally getting on the path to adulthood. He got a job working at Kathy's Holiday Oil where Heather just started working. I hope this works out for him and he got a cute little puppy he named Mary Jane. Steve is getting ready to leave town again for Vegas. I have mixed feelings about it. I really want him to go and do well and get this Fresh Idea's franchise going. I think it would be good for his self esteem to make these sells and get back into making money. He has been such a "buyer" for so long, I would love to see him put his salesman cap back on and get back into selling. He has sold a car or two so I am happy about that. It will be hard to have him gone though. It's lonely when he is out of town. Our business is really slow right now so this will be a good thing, plus when he is on the road he tends to spend less money. As for me, I am trying to loose some of this weight that I have put on the past 5 years, so I was working out daily at the gym. The last two weeks I have had this horrible flu and haven't gone. I am really mad at myself, so this week I am going to be committed to going again. Well I am getting busy today which is nice for a change so I will leave you with this thought. You are the one in charge of your own destiny. If you want something to happen, you are the only one that can do it. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you, it wont happen. Find a dream and make yourself a big goal and then make small checkpoints to reach that goal. So for now this is another segment of Tamara's ramblings!

4 comments:

Heather said...

nice to see you update again and let us all know what is going on in your life.

aubrey said...

Ditto with Heather!

What is "Fresh Ideas"??

aubrey said...

I like the new background, really cute! I need to have you or Heather fix my up a cute blog.....

Heather said...

tag, check out my blog